Monday, May 23, 2005

A really special book...

I want to share a very special book with you all.  You know when you read a story that leaves you feeling fabulous, one that you cannot put down no matter how much other stuff you need to do (including sleep)?  I had that experience just lately reading Lori Foster's JAMIE.  It's an incredible book and I hope you get the chance to read it.  It has a light paranormal element for paranormal fans, but will truly please *every* reader on an emotional level that is unparalleled by most books!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I confess that I don't read Lori Foster consistently, but I may just have to pick up this book sometime.

Lucy Monroe said...

Nicole - It is so worth it! Jamie is a totally unique hero and if you don't absolutely fall in love with him, I'll never understand why. He's just totally delish!

Barb said...

Jamie is absolutely one of Lori Foster's best. I started it and just could not put it down until 4:00 AM. You are right, I fell in love with Jamie. He is, indeed, totally delish! I have every Lori Foster book ever written on my keeper shelf and read them over and over again. Now, I am accumulating a Lucy Monroe keeper shelf. You are the best, Lucy.

Lucy Monroe said...

Hi, Barb! Thanks for posting. I still re-read that book. It is fabulous!

Hugs,
Lucy :)